Here’s day 5’s treat for you – with lots of love from our friends at Mode Bridal. Make sure you read to the end, as there’s also a super duper Creating Ceremony advent calendar special offer:
Mode Bridal’s 7 Top Tips on How to Shop a Wedding Dress Sample Sale
1. The best time to grab a bargain is in January, Easter, June, August , and Black Friday Sales
2. Research the shops you want to visit before booking an appointment to make sure that they stock dresses you like in the right size and are going to provide you with a great service
3. Make sure you get on the mailing list of those shops, so you get the notification of their sale dates
4. Book your appointment well in advance at the start of the sale, to make sure that you get the best selection of gowns to choose from
5. Sample dresses are payable for in full on the day of purchase, so be sure to have the funds available to pay for your dream dress
6. Inspect the gown well before the purchase and take into the account any cost of cleaning and repairs to the dress. The dry cleaning of a wedding dress costs around £100
7. Don’t forget about the alteration costs. Those can be relatively inexpensive for small touches, but if the dress needs a lot of work you will need to budget around £250+.
And don’t forget to check out our Sample SALE which starts on 2nd January 2017. We would love to welcome you at MODE Bridal and have some fabulous dresses in store http://modebridal.co.uk/deals/
PLUS, we have an amazing promotion EXCLUSIVELY to www.creatingceremony.com and are giving away FREE Veil* worth £120 with every purchase of a full price dress made in December 2016 and January 2017. To redeem your FREE gift mention Creating Ceremony when booking your appointment.
*The veil is a short double tear ivory silk veil with satin edging worth £120. This cannot be used with any other offer or redeemed against the purchase of the dress, different veils or any other accessories.
Don’t forget to check back on our fabulous advent calendar every day until Christmas Eve! Just click on the pic to go back xx