It’s the start of a new and exciting chapter in your life… and you’ve got one heck of a to-do list!
Before you head into the dizzy world of wedding planning, please let me tell you about how choosing a celebrant for your ceremony might make a massive difference to your day and your memories. This video is about 4 minutes long but, if you don’t have the time, just skip to the links below instead:
Want to know more?
- There’s lots more information about how I work, including FAQs, on my weddings page.
- Like the idea of using a celebrant but you’re worried about your big ‘but’? Read this: I like big buts and I cannot lie.
- So you know you’re in safe hands, I’m winner of the TWIA ‘Celebrant of the Year 2018’ for the South East region (and just a tad excited about it in this video!)
- Want to see a video of me in wedding action? Here’s one.
- I’m working on a testimonials page, but in the meantime, check out this one, this one and these ones.
- Here’s an interview with me in a recent edition of the fab magazine Doily Days (on p6-7)
- Come and join the gang on the Creating Ceremony Facebook page.
- And/or follow my pictures on Instagram.
- …and if you want to find out more about me and the places who love to recommend me, head over to my about me page.
Or give me a call – I promise I don’t bite!
My number is 07929 764162. If you prefer (or it’s the middle of the night..!), fill out this contact form below and we’ll get in touch that way.
*Beat the price rise*
Mention this ad when you respond and secure any booking you make at 2017 prices.
Looking forward to chatting with you soon!